Kubera Wealth is an independent financial planning firm working with creative and ambitious clients.
Kubera provides a comprehensive approach to wealth, that encompasses all aspects of the client’s life and focusses on the creation and implementation of their individual strategy.
Our continued growth means we are looking for an experienced administrator to support our financial planning team and deliver an exceptional service to our clients. Kubera Wealth’s biggest asset is our team. We provide a creative and rewarding environment and are looking for a happy and energetic individual to join our team.
Role: Client Services Administrator
Salary Range: £25,000-£30,000 + Benefits & Bonus
Reports to: Business Manager
An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking and friendly company on their journey through growth.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Client Services Administrator. The role involves providing administrative support to the Technical Manager and Paraplanners, liaising with product providers, clients and other senior colleagues via the telephone and face to face. Being supported in developing full and holistic product knowledge, you will receive the best start to a long and prosperous career within financial planning.
As a reward for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary, receive an excellent benefits package and be part of the company bonus scheme. Working in a small and ambitious team environment you will have the opportunity to develop your experience and knowledge. We will fully support you in progressing your career within the business, providing you with a development allowance. You will be an integral member of the team.
• Process new and existing business
• Effectively onboard all new clients
• Assisting with the client review process
• Effectively responding to client queries and other parties through communication
• Liaising with clients to arrange initial and review meetings
• Record and maintain accurate data using the company’s back office computer system whilst adhering to our compliance policy
• Liaise with planners, paraplanners, providers and clients via email, phone or face to dace to ensure a smooth and compliant client process
• Assisting paraplanners with the creation of suitability letters and reports
• Complying with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly in all aspects of the Client Services Administrator role
• Champion our newly implemented app and be the main point of contact for all clients
Requirements for successful applicants:
• You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working within an IFA/Wealth Management environment
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Be highly numerical and analytical with a high standard of written English
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Experience using Intelligent Office, Microsoft Office 365 particularly Word and Excel
• If you have not already started your professional development, you are committed to study for and achieve the Certificate in Regulated Financial Services Operations as part of the role
• Competitive Salary £25,000-£30,000
• 10% Annual Bonus = 5% Personal & 5% Company
• Flexible Working
• 28 days holiday entitlement (3 days to be taken over Christmas/New Year period)
• 12 Free Wellness Days – last Friday of every month off – in additional to your holiday entitlement
• Workplace Pension
• Death in Service x 4
• Learning & Development Allowance
• Regular Team Incentives
• Personal Development Days
• Regular Team Social Events
If interested, please send your CV with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org